This Week's Practice Goals (6/5-6/9)
- 6 & Unders: Continue to develop techniques in Freestyle & Backstroke skills, as well as encourage competition through small races and relay practices.
- 7-8's: Polish stroke skills through various drill sets, and continue to teach proper start/finish technique.
- 9-10's: Polish stroke skills through various drill sets, and continue to teach proper start/finish technique. Begin long distance endurance training.
- 11-12's: Continue mastery of flip/open turns, as well as introduce long distance endurance training.
- 13 & Overs: Completion of short-medium distance training at fast intervals. Also will be practicing various dryland exercises and in-water stroke corrections.
2017 Practice Schedule
Optional April Package - Beginning Monday, April 3
- 10 & Under: Monday & Wednesday, 6:00pm - 6:50pm
- 11 & Older: Monday & Wednesday, 7:00pm - 7:50pm
After School Practices - Beginning Monday, May 8
- 8 & Under: Monday & Wednesday, 6:00pm - 6:50pm
- 9-12's: Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00pm - 6:50pm
- 13 & Older: Monday - Thursday, 7:00pm - 7:50pm
Note: Private swim lessons can be scheduled from 4:00pm-6:00pm by using the swim lesson tab above.This is a great way for younger swimmers to get extra attention!
Summer Schedule - Beginning Tuesday, May 30
- 13 & Older: Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday from 7:00am - 7:50am
- 9-12's: Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday from 8:00am - 8:50am
- 8 & Under: Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:50am
Evening Make-up Practices
- 10 & Under: Monday & Wednesday, 7:00pm - 7:50pm
- 11 & Older: Tuesday & Friday, 7:00pm - 7:50pm
Note: These evening practices will serve as an option for those who miss a morning practice. We highly encourage regular morning practice attendance, as these evening options should not serve as a regular practice replacement. Friday evenings may be replaced with Thursday evenings at the same time in the event of a Saturday swim meet.
Saturday Stroke Clinics:
- This year, we will be introducing these as a method of receiving individual work with an array of coaches who specialize in specific strokes, starts, turns, etc.
- More information regarding these clinics will be available as we near the summer.