These rules and procedures are for your safety. Lifeguards are authorized to enforce all rules. The Jambalaya Park Pool operates under American Red Cross recommended guidelines.
- No swimming without a lifeguard on duty.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Diving is prohibited.
- The JPP facility is designated a non-smoking area.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- No glass objects in pool area.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the pool deck.
- Arm wings are not allowed; however, coast guard approved swim vests are available in the pool house, free of charge.
- No face masks that obstruct the nose, rafts, hard plastic toys or noodles are allowed in the pool.
- Baby pool is for ages 4 and under.
- Non-swimmers must stay in shallow water, and accompanied by an adult IN THE WATER within arms reach.
- Running on the deck, hanging on lane lines and rough-play are prohibited.
- Roped off lanes are reserved for lap swimmers.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers and a bathing suit. Disposable diapers are not allowed in the baby pool or the big pool.
- All patrons must check-in at the lifeguard desk to gain entry to the pool.
- The lifeguards and pool management reserve the right to revoke the swimming privileges of those patrons who do not follow pool rules or other instructions of the pool staff.
NOTE: Our pool is staffed with lifeguards certified by the American Red Cross. All lifeguards on duty have a certificate on file.