These rules and procedures are for your safety. Lifeguards are authorized to enforce all rules. The Jambalaya Park Pool operates under American Red Cross recommended guidelines.
- No swimming without a lifeguard on duty.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Diving is prohibited.
- The JPP facility is designated a non-smoking area.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- No glass objects in pool area.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the pool deck.
- Arm wings are not allowed; however, coast guard approved swim vests are available in the pool house, free of charge.
- No face masks that obstruct the nose, rafts, hard plastic toys or noodles are allowed in the pool.
- Baby pool is for ages 4 and under.
- Non-swimmers must stay in shallow water, and accompanied by an adult IN THE WATER within arms reach.
- Running on the deck, hanging on lane lines and rough-play are prohibited.
- Roped off lanes are reserved for lap swimmers.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers and a bathing suit. Disposable diapers are not allowed in the baby pool or the big pool.
- All patrons must check-in at the lifeguard desk to gain entry to the pool.
- The lifeguards and pool management reserve the right to revoke the swimming privileges of those patrons who do not follow pool rules or other instructions of the pool staff.
Simple formatted text